Thursday, February 5, 2009

So i'm thinking of getting a d90 down the road well before this year is over. someone offered me a d200 for $600 but i declined for the main reason its too noisy for dark pictures (from what i've read)
i'm annoyed with photography at this point so i might take a mini hiatus. i need to better myself in the photography aspect. i feel so blah about it sometimes it feels so forced, and defiantly not artistic. i will do at least one or two more photoshoots which i already booked and then say fuck digital for alittle bit. sooo just be patient i will come back with something different

2 comments:

  1. You can get a Nikon FM 10 for a few bucks and if you already have lenses, you should be set. I love shooting film too, even though I don't develop. There is something about knowing you only get one chance to get it right on film.

    Currently I am exploring my D80's capabilities and having a lot of fun, but I still go back to my FM 10.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dig low light
    try the D5 canone mark2
    its has an amazingly high ISO

    ReplyDelete